In celebration of World Vegan Day our chef Akos has put together this mega simple recipe for you to make these tasty vegan cookies.
Perfect for a cosy afternoon of baking with your little ones!
What you will need:
150 g self raising flour
50g of oats
100 g soft dark brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
120 ml sunflower oil
pinch of salt
- Sieve the flour and mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl
- Add the oil and mix well to form a dough
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper
- Place spoonfuls of the dough on the baking tray, leaving space between to spread in the oven
- Bake in the oven at 150c (300F) for 12 – 14 minutes
And you’re done! We hope you enjoy making these yummy cookies!